- Dental Treatment
- Oral and Dental Surgery
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Radiographic Examination
- Dental Prosthetics
- Oral Hygiene
- Complex Dental Treatment
Taking into account the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania, if:
1. During the 14-day period (valid for connecting flights as well) you have visited China, northern Italy, South Korea, Iran, Japan, Singapore, the USA, or another country affected by the outbreak of COVID-19;
2. You have been in (close) contact with a person who has suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection;
3. You have worked in an environment where persons infected with COVID-19 have been/are being treated;
4. You have cold symptoms (fever, coughing, sneezing);
5. You feel signs of an acute respiratory infection (fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing).
Please call +37069853070 to postpone your visits for at least 14 calendar days. If you are experiencing symptoms of the virus, make sure to call the emergency number 112. We thank you for your cooperation!
Due to the declared emergency situation in the country, everyone upon entering the Clinic has the opportunity (and at the same time obligation) to disinfect their hands. During working hours the Clinic also regularly disinfects the handles of the cabinets and entrance doors, as well as follows other additional hygiene requirements.
Let’s protect, respect each other, and we will all be healthy!
The staff of Žvėrynas Dental Clinic